That inch of tummy that slag out when you wear a dress or that protruding unnecessary curve that makes you wear over-sized T-shirts are always a matter of concern. But with all the latest technologies around, losing some excess inches is no longer a matter of concern. What bothers people is the lack of time along with the desire to be perfectly in shape. Walking with a forcefully stanched tummy or using a tummy tucker are only troublesome, painful and short term solutions however along with a maintained diet, some minor surgical methods can also help. One such method is ultra lipolysis.

Nonsurgical way

But one thing that attracts everyone is that ultra lipolysis is a non-surgical and a non-invasive method of cutting down excess fat from their body. A person who has undergone this would be able to follow his or her daily routine without even resting a bit. And if this is done with Sparha then you will definitely be in trusted hands and be sure that this step is never going to be proved wrong in the future.
It is only a matter of a few hours after which almost 85% of the people notice an instant change in their body which makes them fall in love with them once again. You must be worried about the rest 15% people, well with Sparha ever thing is possible because the other 15% it only takes about a week to notice the beautiful change. However, some 2% of the people have severe fat stored for years to become as hard as chestnuts and too stubborn to be dissolved so it needs a meso treatment to dissolve them. The distinction or contrast that you would notice would be visible from the way your dress fits you.

About Ultra Lipolysis

Ultra Lipolysis is one of the most secure and safe techniques used by Sparha to treat their clients to reduce the few inches for the reduction of confined fat of thigh, the guts, under the upper arms, knees and over legs. As a result of the ultrasound treatment, the versatility of the fat is increased, and the body is forced to metabolize and absorb all the excessive fat. The ultrasound rays can reach almost up to 1.5 underneath the skin to get the fat layer exposed and slowly bursts them, and at the same time, it absorbs inside the body itself.

Why Choose Sparha?

This is one wonderful way of diminishing fat without leaving any marks on the body. There would not be any redness, cuts or any warmth in the skin or any effect of anesthesia. The best is what Sparha does; they have all the internationally acclaimed pieces of equipment to give best results to their customers. Sparha also uses world class products that provide rejuvenating therapy system along with health regimes that only works towards the improvement of the customers. They also provide other various treatments and fitness programs along with a spa, hair treatments, skin correction treatments and has salon facilities as well. Get pampered in the best ways and with the best products and machines with Sparha

Enquire Now

Image Gallery

Stem Cell Treatment for Hair Loss in Bangalore

View More

Video Gallery

View More


I went Sparha Advanced Aesthetic Studio for acne skin treatment. Their pumpkin peel & other Demat procedure helped me in getting rid of acne.
:- Namrata Mishra

View More

Call : 919972719303